Monday 7 July 2014

Celtic & Co.


Celtic & Co began in Cornwall in the 1970s . 

They are made in Great Britain. I am thrilled to support all British made goods.
I try to buy local products where possible so testing these boots, was a perfect way of supporting British Industry. 



The boots arrived within 48 hours of me contacting the seller. They are available in five colours, I decided on the lilac as I thought it would match some of the vintage dresses that I own.  The boots have very pronounced sole grips- meaning that they are perfect to wear anywhere without running the risk of falling over!  I wore the boots to work in order to give them an accurate test run. The boots were unbelievably comfortable, with the sheepskin lining keeping my feet warm throughout the day (an achievement in this miserable British weather!). The colour of the boots was exactly as shown on their website- a pale silvery lilac that would look great with jeans or even a cute pastel dress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment